Is your company looking for a qualified Safety Professional? Contact Greg Zigulis to have your position posted here.
Note: Recruiter – Please include the date in which the job ad should be removed from the site. If no expiration date is provided, the job will be removed 30 days after publishing.
Location Michigan Center, Michigan
Our client is a global manufacturer that is based in the U.S. They are a private company who has experienced substantial growth through acquisitions and profitability through their best-in-class products.
Summary: Their Jackson, Michigan area plant is a well-established site with 300 employees, producing chemical-based products for the commercial, industrial, and residential construction industry. The EHS Manager role offers an opportunity to lead the compliance performance and culture to best in class as well. This role is strongly supported by the site leadership and corporate EHS resources.Read More
- Conduct timely assessments of members and prospects which may include identifying exposures, helping control those exposures, mitigating or eliminating hazards, issuing recommendations and resource materials, and providing consultative risk management.
- Assist Claims in reviewing large losses, concentrating on loss control measures that have been and/or can be taken to prevent reoccurrence.
- Prepare monthly safety articles on relative topics for the members.
- Assist in marketing of the program by participating in conferences, attending prospect meetings, and discussing the advantages of self-insured risk management services.
- Conduct engaging and entertaining safety related training using a variety of means such as hands-on, video, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to create a presence and content on YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and similar.
- Meet productivity, time service, and quality goals in servicing out client.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.